AlpFlow 158, 178, 218
- Rotor pick-up
- Vertically installed conveyor belt
- Fodder not trampled by feeler wheels
- Machine less burdened by the fodder weight
- Easy to maneuver (short in length)
- Light construction (123 kg, the lightest on the market)
- Robust build
- Quality and clean harvest
The running direction of the conveyor belt can easily be changed via the hydraulic
The feeler wheels are the only part of the machine in direct contact with the ground and are
adjustable in height.
The machine is universally attachable and can be adapted for all types of basic machines.
|Attachment||All machines||All machines|
|Working width (m)||1,58||2,19|
|Power required (kW)||7||10|
|PTO speed (spin/min)||540||540|
|Side parts||Additional parts||Additional parts|
We offer hayrakes in two widths and with different equipment options.