PROFI LINE 236, 256, 276
- belt with seven reinforcing tapes
- belt fastening on both sides
- four belt wheels for better belt drive
- adjustment to the terrain with adjustable springs
- height and depth adjustment of the wheels
- wheels with plain bearings, no maintenance
- hydraulic side part
- transport lock on the pivot arm
- minimum maintenance costs
- ergonomic design
- high working speed
- high-quality performance
HYDRAULIC SIDE PART
The hydraulic side part makes your work faster and easier, as it is operated by a single hydraulic cylinder.
The scraper prevents the rake from depositing the fodder on the other side.
The additional wheels (installed in the front) allow for better adjustment to the terrain, resulting in better fodder quality.
|Working width (m)||2,3||2,5||2,7|
|Power required (kW)||15||15||15|
|Spring tines per holder||5||5||5|
|PTO speed (spin/min)||540||540||540|
We offer belt rakes in three widths and with different equipment options.